Fee and Refund Policy – Full Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions relating to the program bookings are outlined within the following clauses:
- The seats will be confirmed to any participant/s only after the completion of the registration process. To register for the course, the participant/s must make a deposit of 20% of the full booking fee.
- Any deposit paid is valid for a duration of 1 year from the date of deposit. The participant chooses a date for future courses according to availability. The fee and terms uin force at the time of the new booking will apply.
- If the deposit of not used within 01 year of the period the institute will not be liable for any kind of refunds or adjustments.
- Any deposit paid will be non-refundable and non- transferable, without exception.
- The balance deposit or fee is fully due and payable prior to the commencement of the program. Once the participant arrives in the institute, any deposit will be non refundable and non transferable, without exception.
- The participant will be liable to pay for any breakage or destruction of the property done during the course.
- When special or extraneous circumstances apply, like any medical condition given the proper proof the management may agree to a partial refund of the balance. Any partial refund will be approved at the discretion of management only
The terms and conditions outlined above, and any express or implied contract between the applicant and the parties.
- IP address
- Browser software
- Operating system